Keep your eyes on the stars and your feet on the ground.
-Theodore Roosevelt

Saturday, March 5, 2011

It's been a whole month since I blogged. I'm terrible at this. But it's whatever.

I'm currently sitting in the bed in the guest bedroom. My nose is running, my shoulder is killing me, I have a massive zit on my chin, my hairs a mess, my tattoo itches like crazy, I need a shower real bad, and I woke up at 1 o'clock. Tell me I'm not a winner.  (insert "all I do is win baby girl" comment in my head, possibly said out loud to get the full effect) But hey! I'm in college! Isn't that what my weekends are all about? Sleeping in and staying up all night doing crazy shenanigans? Or am I supposed to be doing homework and studying? Oh crap. I dunno. It's suuuch a choice.


Here's my problem, in high school, I could breeeeeze by with my smarts. Nothing was a challenge or even remotely hard....besides math. But really? Who likes math? Psh. I could have had all A's easily. Shit. I could have all A's in college if I actually went. Which is totally my problem. I can skip class just because I want to. I don't have to be sick, or have a headache, or tired or I have to work. I can just skip because I fricking want to. There is SO much freedom in college. So much. It's weird and I'm still getting used to it. I need to find a balance between fun and play. But my kid at heart is always going to choose play.

No comments:

Post a Comment