Keep your eyes on the stars and your feet on the ground.
-Theodore Roosevelt

Friday, May 27, 2011

Have heart for Joplin


For those of you who may not have heard, Joplin Missouri was hit by a devastating tornado last Sunday. It was an EF5 tornado. It’s path was a mile wide and four miles long. It leveled everything in it’s way. 
Here’s footage of the tornado itself. 
 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NmXAONuL9tM
Many people lost everyting materialistic but some lost more than that. Some lost family and loved ones. 
There’s so many things you can do to help. This website has a list of ways to donate. 
There’s T shirts and other ways of helping out too. 
Joplin is really close to my hometown. I live 2 hours from this devastated town. I want to do all I can to help and I want you to help me. Even if you have no way of donating you can do something as simple as reblogging this to help out. I want as many people to read this as possible. Please have heart. 
I know people reblog things that are similar to this but PLEASE reblog this! Joplin is hurting right now and they need prayers and help. so PLEASE reblog this post!

No comments:

Post a Comment